At Bigasoft we recognize that privacy is important. In short:
- We will not publish, share or sale your personal information to any third party.
- We will not send spam email to you.
You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide
- When you sign up for our newsletter or other Bigasoft service that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as purchase our products or solutions, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Log information
- When you visit Bigasoft, our servers will record information that your browser sends. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications
- When you send email to Bigasoft, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Other sites
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver services such as newsletters or products that you request or purchase.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Bigasoft, if you so request.
Bigasoft may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Bigasoft
- protect and defend the rights or property of Bigasoft
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Bigasoft will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
For example, when we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card number) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
We restrict access to personal information to Bigasoft employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Bigasoft are general audience sites and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
Bigasoft welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us by e-mail.
Last updated June 25, 2009