Easy to Download Coursera Video to MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV in batch
Specific guide on how to batch download Coursera videos to any video or audio format on Mac or Windows OS with Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro.
Sep 14th, 2016 by Harvey Taylor
Tags: Coursera Download, Download Coursera Videos; Coursera Downloader, Coursera Video Download, Coursera download all videos
Is there any way to mass download video courses from Coursera? How can I download the video lectures of a Coursera course in batch? According to Coursera Help Center, you can find the "Download" section under the video and once the video is downloaded, you are able to view it with VLC Player. However, if you would like to batch download video courses from both class.coursera.org and learn.coursera.org, you may need a professional Coursera Video Downloader to download dozens of Coursera courses for viewing offline or backup your Coursera videos before they are removed.
Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro, one of the highly recommended Coursera Video Downloaders, allows you to mass download Coursera videos and convert them to any audio or video format, including MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, WebM, WMV, VOB, etc. With this all-in-one Bigasoft Coursera video downloader, you will be able to download courses from class.coursera.org, learn.coursera.org as well as other education sites like Pluralsight, Udemy, HowToNetwork, Skillfeed, Lynda, DigitalTutors, CruncyRoll, SafariBooksOnline and more.
Firstly, download and install Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro. There are two different versions for Windows and Mac users separately. And they are fully compatible with the latest OS.
- Download online videos from more than 100 video sites, including YouTube, Vimeo, Livestream, NBC, BBC, Dailymotion, Facebook, Blip, Break, Veoh, etc.
- Batch download onlinve videos and convert them to your desired audio or video format with fast speed and high quality.
- Download and convert Coursera videos for playback with iTunes, QuickTime, Windows Media Player and iPad, iPhone, Samsung, HTC, other phones or tablets.
- Download Coursera videos to edit with Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, etc.
- Support for RTMP, HDS and HLS protocols and VOD files downloads.
- Easy to capture live streaming events with build-in video recorder.
Copy the URL of the Coursera video courses which you want to download from the address box of your browser, then paste it to the text box on the left side of Paste URL button. Actually, as soon as you mouse over the download panel, the URL will be pasted automatically.
Click "Save Folder" button to choose the destination folder for the downloaded Coursera video.
Usually, Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro downloads videos in its original format. If you prefer to download and convert videos from class.coursera.org or learn.coursera.org to your desired format, check "Automatically convert to" and click the drop-down button to select media format for the downloaded Coursera videos.
After all settings are done, click "Download" button to start the Coursera courses downloading. Right-click the item in Activity panel and choose "Locate Downloaded File" to get the downloaded Coursera video.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.