How can I download or view my video courses from StackSkills offline?
Learn how to use Bigasoft StackSkills Video Downloader to download online classes from stackskills.com for learning anytime and anywhere.
April 19th, 2017 by Harvey Taylor
Tags: Download StackSkills Videos, StackSkills Offline, StackSkills Video Downloader, Download Online Classes
If you are using StackSkills to purchase and learn some online classes, you may have thought about downloading StackSkills videos and take them offline to watch while at work or on the go. However, StackSkills doesn't provide downloading service, so a powerful StackSkills Video Downloader is necessary.
Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro is one of the top ranked online video courses downloader and helps to batch download high quality video classes from StackSkills and other similar sites. The following article will show you a step-by-step guide on how to perform StackSkills video download.
Firstly, free download and install Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro. There are two versions for Windows and Mac OS. Both versions are totally clean and safe.
- Batch download StackSkills video courses and save to your desired media format, including MP4, AVI, MOV, VOB, MKV and MP3, etc.
- Download HD and UHD video classes or tutorials at up to 10x normal speeds.
- Download how-to tutorials and video courses from StackSkills and more similar sites, like Lynda, Udemy, EDX, Coursera, Pluralsight, Envato Tuts+, INE, OStraining, Linux Academy, MuleSoft and more.
- Support for RTMP, HDS and HLS protocols and VOD files download.
- Save StackSkills online classes to playback on your computer (iOS, Windows), tablets (iPad and Android), smart phones and TVs.
Copy the link of the StackSkills lecture that you want to download and paste the URL to the URL box of Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro.
Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro downloads videos in its original format to keep the best quality. If you prefer to download and convert StackSkills online video classes to your desired format, click the small triangle to the right of the "Automatically Convert to" and choose your desired format from the drop-down profile menu. Under Profile drop down menu, multiple presets for popular devices are available.
Click Download button and wait for Bigasoft StackSkills Video Downloader to finish loading. Then right-click the item in Activity panel and choose "Locate Downloaded File" to get the downloaded StackSkills video courses.
Keep checking through Skillwise which offers StackSkills courses in very less price and moreover it provides various offers to help you save more.
With Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro, multiple URLs can be pasted at the same time by clicking "for Multiple URLs" under URL box, so you can batch download more than one videos from stackskills.com.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.