Mac FLAC Converter: Convert FLAC to ALAC, M4A, MP3, WAV, AIFF on Mac
FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec. It is a compressed audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning audio file is compressed in FLAC container without any loss in quality. FLAC files enable incredible music enjoyment yet file size is significantly smaller than uncompressed WAV, AIFF and Apple lossless. Though similar to MP3, FLAC playback support is limited across system compared to MP3. In many cases we need convert FLAC to other audio formats.
Bigasoft FLAC Converter for Mac is special designed and easy-to-use FLAC file converter and FLAC decoder Mac to convert FLAC on Mac OS X (Mountain Lion included). It can convert FLAC to broad audio formats e.g. convert FLAC to MP3 Mac, convert FLAC to 16 bit/24bit WAV, convert FLAC to Apple Lossless ALAC, convert FLAC to M4A, convert FLAC to AIFF and convert FLAC to AC3, AU, MP2, OGG, RA and WMA as well as preserve the audio quality.
In addition to convert FLAC, this ideal FLAC Converter Mac app is also an excellent FLAC Encoder Mac. It can convert to FLAC from all popular video and audio formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, MP3, AIFF, WAV and more.
Bigasoft FLAC Converter for Mac is also excellent FLAC editor. With the built-in FLAC editor, you can easily join several FLAC files into one audio file, cut out unwanted audio part and keep the outstanding part and split FLAC files based on the embed chapter markers.
Free download Bigasoft FLAC Converter for Mac to start converting FLAC files right now!
Use a Windows PC, free download FLAC Converter for Windows here.
This is the main window of Bigasoft FLAC Converter for Mac
- Mac FLAC decoder to convert FLAC files to popular audio formats
- As the professional FLAC decoder, Bigasoft FLAC Converter for Mac can convert FLAC to AIFF, WAV and Apple Lossless ALAC and convert FLAC to lossy AC3, MP3, AU, M4A, MP2, OGG, RA, and WMA.
- Mac FLAC encoder to convert popular audio and video to FLAC
- Working as FLAC Encoder for Mac, it can convert and encode audio and video including AIFF, WAV, ALAC, MP3, OGG, APE, PCM, MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, H.264, etc to FLAC.
- FLAC editor for Mac
- With the built-in FLAC editor, it is so easy to edit FLAC files like join, cut, and split. You can join several FLAC files into one audio file, cut out unwanted audio part and keep the outstanding part.
- FLAC Splitter for Mac
- How to split FLAC files based on the .cue files? After adding FLAC files to the Mac FLAC Converter, simply click "Split by Chapter" in the context menu in the task list, the FLAC Splitter will seamlessly split FLAC files to multiple tracks.
- Convert FLAC files in batch
- Bigasoft Mac FLAC file converter includes batch conversion support. You can drag and drop thousands of files to the app, it will batch convert them one by one.
- Adjust parameters and edit ID3 Information
- Bigasoft FLAC Converter for Mac allows adjusting audio parameters to define output audio like audio bitrates, audio quality, audio channels, sample rate, volume and edit ID3 tag info of audio tracks.
- Fast conversion
- This powerful Mac FLAC Converter supports multi-threading and multi-Core CPU technology which can accelerate conversion speed as fast as possible.
- Support back ground conversion and post task
- Bigasoft FLAC file converter for Mac supports running in background and post-task like auto shut download, log off, exit program.
- Multilingual interface support
- With Multilingual interface support, you can choose to run the program in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese or Chinese interface.
- FLAC Converter for Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- This wonderful FLAC Converter Mac version is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.4(Tiger), 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(Lion), 10.8(Mountain Lion), and 10.9(OS X Mavericks).
- Mac OS X v10.4(Tiger), 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8(Mountain Lion), and 10.9(Mavericks);
- PowerPC® G5 or Intel® processor;
- 512MB RAM or more
- 50MB free hard disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher