Bigasoft M4A Converter for Mac
Fast Convert M4A to MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF and Vice Versa
Audio-only MPEG-4 files generally have an .m4a extension. This is non-protected content which may contain audio data in the Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) or its own Apple Lossless (ALE, ALAC) formats. It is widely used and popularized on Apple devices such as voice memos recorded by iPhone, iPad are always in M4A file format.
Bigasoft M4A Converter is specially designed M4A file converter to convert M4A to various audio such as convert M4A to MP3, convert M4A to WAV, convert M4A to AIFF and convert M4A to AAC, OGG, AIFF, RU, RA, LAC, APE, CAF etc with fast conversion speed.
Bigasoft M4A Converter is excellent audio to M4A converter and video to M4A converter as well. It can help to convert to M4A, Apple Lossless M4A (ALAC) from all popular video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, MP4, MPG, 3GP, DivX, Xvid, ASF, VOB, MKV, WMV, WebM, H.264, BIK, MP3, WAV, CAF, AIFF, OGG, RU, RA, LAC, APE, etc. with perfect sound quality.
Additionally, the M4A music converter offers advanced M4A editing such as to trim, merge, split audio, and adjust audio quality, bitrates, audio channels, and volume to customize output audio.
Free download Bigasoft M4A Converter and enjoy your fantastic music anywhere.
This is the main window of Bigasoft M4A Converter for Mac
- Bigasoft M4A Converter for Mac Typical applications:
- - Mac M4A MP3 Converter
- It is ideal M4A MP3 Converter which is capable of convert M4A to MP3 as well as convert MP3 to M4A.
- - Convert M4A iPad/iPhone Voice Memos to MP3
- Recorded memorable voices with your iPhone, iPad and want to stream them to MP3? It is totally easy with the smart M4A Converter.
- - Convert M4A to AIFF on Mac
- M4A file may be lossless or loss compression. In many cases, if you want to import M4A files to Final Cut, the music files will grayed out as Final Cut does not support compressed audios. In order to import M4A to Final Cut, FCP, convert M4A to AIFF is recommended by Apple.
- - Convert M4A to WAV, WMA
- M4A is Microsoft Windows unfriendly audio formats, in order to share music with friends whose computer are PCs, or to insert the music file to PowerPoint, convert the M4A audio to WAV, WMA, or MP3 is considerate deeds.
- - Convert video to M4A
- Bigasoft M4A Converter supports extract audio from video and save it as M4A formats.
- Merge M4A on Mac
- Bigasoft M4A Converter supports merging audio clips to complete one file.
- M4A cutter for Mac
- With the M4A converter for Mac, you can trim and cut unwanted audio part and convert only the desired the part by setting the trimming start time and end time.
- Mac M4A splitter
- Easily split M4A files by file size or by embed chapter markers on Mac.
- Support advanced setting to adjust output audio
- With the M4A Converter, you can easily adjust output audio quality to higher, normal or lower; adjust audio bitrates, sample rate, channels and the volume of audio.
- Batch conversion
- Import as many files as you like and the smart M4A converter will automatically convert them one by one.
- Easy to use
- With the user-friendly interface, the audio converting tool is suited for both veterans and beginners you can complete your conversion as easy as 1-2-3.
- World popular Mac M4A Converter
- Bigasoft M4A Converter is available all over the world and support multi-language including English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese.
- M4A Converter for OS X Lion
- The professional Mac M4A converter works on Mac OS X including Mac OS X v10.4(Tiger), 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(Lion), 10.8(Mountain Lion), and 10.9(Mavericks).
- Mac OS X v10.4(Tiger), 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(OS X Lion), 10.8(Mountain Lion), or 10.9(Mavericks).
- PowerPC® G5 or Intel® processor;
- 512MB RAM or more
- 50MB free hard disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher