High-quality Video. Full Enjoyment.
Bigasoft WebM Converter is integrated of WebM/VP8 encoding and decoding. No matter you are looking for create high quality WebM file/VP8 video, or for convert WebM/VP8 videos to other video formats, Bigasoft WebM Converter will fulfill your task in a simple yet professional manner.
Bigasoft WebM Converter is an excellent and professional WebM encoder which can encode and create WebM file and VP8 video for HTML5 video from various video formats including convert to WebM/VP8 from MP4, MOV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, H.264, MKV, WMV, RM, RMVB, VOB, Xvid, DivX, HD, AVCH, MTS, TS, etc. With the WebM video encoder you can convert video to high-definition WebM video, standard-definition (SD) WebM video or lower resolution WebM video (under 640*480 pixels).
Bigasoft WebM Converter is also a powerful WebM decoder which can help you convert WebM/VP8 to many other videos such as MP4, MOV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, H.264, MKV, WMV, RM, Xvid, DivX, etc., and can extract music from WebM/VP8 and save as OGG, MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, etc. Optimized preset profiles are available for a great variety of digital devices including iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, Pocket PC, Creative Zen, Xbox, Archos and so on.
With Bigasoft WebM Converter, you may preview the movies before conversion, convert video segment, crop black margin, automatically turn off after conversion, merge chapters, select audio track and subtitle you preferred, adjust the parameters to customize output effect, capture your favorite scenes and more.
This is the main window of Bigasoft WebM Converter
- Bigasoft WebM Converter Typical applications
- VP8 Converter - Convert all popular video to VP8 video.
- Video to WebM - Convert video to WebM fast and easily to upload to any html5 websites
- MP4 to WebM - Convert MP4, AVI, etc to WebM fast and easily
- YouTube WebM video to MP4 - Enjoy YouTube WebM video on portable devices iPod, iPad, Zune
- WebM to MP4 - Convert WebM to MP4 for playback on any MP4 players
- WebM to MP3 - Convert WebM to MP3 to enjoy music on portable devices
- Offers advanced settings for defining desired WebM video quality and WebM video size
- "Trim" feature allows you to trim off unwanted part by setting the start and end time;
- "Crop" feature allows you to remove black bars or customize video screen to focus video;
- "Merge into one" feature allows you to merge WebM video files into integrated one file.
- Allows you to customize and edit output WebM video
- You can just use the default parameter setting to convert to WebM (normal video and audio quality) or customize the video and audio quality at will. You may set higher or lower video resolution and set the video and audio bit-rates.
- Take snapshot
- Want save your favorite screen from the movie? It is possible with the video converter for WebM. You may take images of the movie and save as JPG, BMP or PNG.
- Easy to use
- The interface of the WebM and VP8 Converter is clear and neat with commonsense icon to guide you the conversion and custom setting. Just drag video files to the software, click "Convert" button. It's that easy. You won't miss it.
- Fast conversion speed
- The Video to VP8 Converter offers blazing fast conversion speed by supporting Multi-tasking, Multi-core CPU process and NVIDIA® CUDA™.
- Provide after done action
- You can choose the after done action in the "Preferences" pop up then start WebM video conversion and your Mac will automatically shut down after the ripping task is finished.
- Support multiple languages
- Bigasoft WebM Converter supports multiple languages and you can choose from English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Italian, Chinese, and more.
- WebM Converter for Windows 8, Windows 7
- Bigasoft WebM Video Converter supports all Windows including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000, Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, or Windows® 8
- 1GHz Intel®/AMD processor or above
- 512MB RAM or more
- 30MB free hard disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher