How to batch download IT training videos from alphorm.com?
Save online tutorials from Alphorm as well as macProVideo, INE, Lynda, Udemy, LearnSmart, OStraining, Linux Academy, Coursera for offline viewing.
Mar 18th, 2017 by Harvey Taylor
Tags: Alphorm Video Download, Alphorm Download, Telechanger Video Alphorm, Alphorm Training Video Download, Download IT Training Video Alphorm
Alphorm.com provides computer and IT online training videos on various launguages and systems. If you are a member of Alphorm and try to achieve certification, you may have thought about downloading training courses from alphorm.com for playing on your computer or portable devices anywhere even at the places with no internet connection. Therefore, a powerful video downloader comes as a necessity. Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro is a top ranked Alphorm Video Downloader chosen by millions of people. The following guide will show you how to download Alphorm Videos in batch step by step.
Firstly, free download and install the ideal Alphorm Training Video Downloader - Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro. There are two different versions for Windows and Mac users separately. And both versions are fully compatible with all the operations system at present.
Acting an all-in-one Alphorm Video Downloader, Bigasoft helps to:
- Download training videos from Alphorm.com and save to MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, WTV, WMV, VOB, WebM and more.
- Batch download online video courses from similar popular sites, like YouTube, macProVideo, INE, Lynda, Udemy, LearnSmart, OStraining, Linux Academy, Coursera and more.
- Save Alphorm tutorials to playback by QuickTime Player, iTunes, iMovie, Windows Media Player, Realplayer or any other player on iOS/Android phones and tablets.
- Pause, delete, restart, play and manage your downloading easily.
- Download HD streaming at up to 10X faster downloading speed.
- Rip or extract audio part from online video courses or downloaded video files to MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, etc.
Search for the Alphorm tutorials which you would like to download, and then copy the URL of that video to the main download panel.
Click "Save Folder" button to choose the destination folder for the downloaded Alphorm video courses.
Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro downloads videos in its original format to keep the best quality. If you prefer to download and convert Alphorm training videos to your desired format, click the small triangle to the right of the "Automatically Convert to" and choose your desired format from the drop-down profile menu.
Click "Download" button to start downloading from alphorm.com. From Activity panel, you can check the downloading process. After a few minutes, the Alphorm video courses will be downloaded and converted to destination path.
Besides downloading online training courses, Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro helps to download video or audio from more than 1000 sites, including Facebook, YouTube, VEVO, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Vimeo, BlipTV, Break, Metacafe, etc.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.