Professional HEVC H.265 Video Converter for Windows and Mac
October 9th, 2014 by Emily Moore
Tags: MAC H.265 Encoder
Bigasoft Total Video Converter is one of the firsts to provide an H.265 HEVC encoder for Mac and fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6. Windows users can install and run H.265 Converter on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP.
Some of your may have tested some other Windows HEVC Converter tools and found it will take much longer time to convert videos to H.265 format. HEVC conversion shouldn't be a test of patience. Bigasoft Total Video Converter features the 3rd upgrade of the H.265 encoder to make the conversion faster than any competitor!
The smaller size as possible with unnoticeable differences
High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265) is the latest video compression standard that promises to deliver visual quality equivalent to H.264/AVC with up to 50% bitrate savings. What's more, H.265 is fully supported by iOS iPhone 6 (Plus) and being used to compress video files that have 4K resolution - and conceivably even 8K resolution files sooner or later - therefore it could be resourcefully delivered. Advance to the future, this kind of videos will be supported by HTML5, and will be the next Blu-ray delivery's for 4K televisions.
So if you want to get started and convert your video files to or from HEVC H.265, try it for yourself!
Helpful features in latest Bigasoft Total Video Converter:
- Convert new media formats to widely used one, like H.265 to H.264, DAV to MP4/AVI, MXF to MOV, OPUS to MP3, WebM(VP8, VP9) to MP4, etc.
- Convert H.265 HEVC to any other formats for Android phones or tablets.
- Add new presets for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Update build-in video downloader to support more sites, like VEVO.coom. MTV.com, etc.
- Upgrade Chapter Splitter which supports both embeded and single cue file.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.