M2V Converter - How to convert m2v to mp4, avi, mov?
March 2nd, 2015 by Harvey Taylor
Tags: M2V to MP4 AVI
Enjoy M2V with players
Though M2V is the video part of MPEG-2 video stream, you can't import it directly to most players and video editor programs. For users who want to enjoy such M2V videos in portable devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and phones, etc or add audio data to M2V for playback with popular players like Windows Media Player, Quicktime Player, etc, converting M2V with audio to MP4, AVI and MOV etc is a highly recommended way to play M2V without limit. The following will introduce a M2V Converter or Editor and detailed guide on how to convert M2V to MP4, M2V to AVI, M2V to MOV, etc.
Convert M2V to MP4 or AVI
Firstly, download and install this M2V Converter - Bigasoft Total Video Converter for Mac, and then follow the steps to convert M2V to MP4, M2V to AVI and MOV etc.
With this tool, all the bellow problems will be solved:
- I have several m2v files that were created for DVD. The audio for each is a seperate wav file.
- I'd like to convert each short subject into an mp4 with audio.
- I took capture direct from a canon hdv camera into pinnacle studio and it created m2v & wav files. How do I merge or convert them to avi file?
- I need an app that can convert my m2v file that has no audio and mp3 audio to one MP4 for uploading to YouTube, Google Video, Facebook, etc.
- Can I merge my m2v clips and convert them in one step?
- An M2V is MPG, once you add in some audio. So just try to find a video editor to add audio to M2V.
Step 1 Add M2V file to this M2V Converter
Click "Add File" button to open the M2V file you want to convert. Or just drag and drop M2V file to the main interface.
Step 2 Choose output format
Click "Profile" drop down menu to designate the output format. For Mac users, "H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video(*.mp4)" is highly recommended format which can be supported by most players and Apple devices.
Step 3 Start the conversion of M2V to MP4, AVI
Click the "Convert" button to start and finish the conversion of M2V to MP4, AVI, etc.
Combine audio with video in one step
Since M2V file contains only video related date, maybe you need to combine such M2V with some other audio files to make MP4 or AVI.
MPEG-2 is widely used as the format of digital television signals that are broadcast by terrestrial, cable, and direct broadcast satellite TV systems. This tool also helps to make MPEG-2 files with M2V and WAV, WMA, MP3, AC3, AAC, etc. It is easy to add audio to video with this M2V Converter, follow the steps:
1. Add M2V and choose the output profile.
2. Select the video and click "Effect" -> "Audio" to open audio track edit panel in which you can add and edit them.
3. Click "+" to add a sound track from your local disk and click "OK" to save the settings.
4. Back to the main interface and start the conversion.
Get more details about how to add audio track to video.
Acting as an all-in-one Video Converter, Bigasoft Video Converter even features advanced Edition functions like trim, merge, effect, crop, add or remove subtitles. Download to try now!
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.