WinFF Alternative for Mac - Easily Download or Convert Video/Audio Files on Mac OS X
Convert and Import MP4, MKV, WMV, VOB, MKV, AVI, MPG, FLAC, MP3, WMA etc to iTunes, Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod
November 7th, 2013 by Emily Moore
Tags: winff for mac, winff mac, winff alternative, winff alternative windows, winff for mac os x mavericks, winff video converter for mac
WinFF is one of the most popular video converters for Windows users. It helps solve the problem of FFmpeg running from the command line and inappropriate for beginners and uncomfortable for other users. WinFF is quite easy to convert the files to different video formats including Xvid and WMV. However, there is no WinFF Mac version. WinFF can only convert video files to several limited formats. In addition, it cannot deal with long names especially those with unusual characters.
Do not worry about these issues. The following article will provide a WinFF for Mac and a good solution to convert videos and audios (files with long names or name with unusual characters) to all the popular video and audio formats.
WinFF Alternative for Mac and Windows
Bigasoft Total Video Converter for Mac is a quite nice WinFF for Mac which can help convert more than 160 kinds of video and audio file formats to play on any media player or portable device or to edit in any video editing software.
- WinFF Mac version can work on Mac OS X Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, and Tiger.
- Convert videos in MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, MVI, MOD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DVR-MS, MKV, 3GP, VOB, RMVB, WTV, ASF, MPEG, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T, RM, SWF, DV, TOD, R3D, WebM, OGV, FLV, F4V, Apple Prores and etc. to almost all the video and audio formats.
- Convert audios in MP3, WMA, WAV, AU, RA, SHN, FLAC, M4A, APE, AIFF, Apple Lossless ALAC, OGG, 3GA, VOC, AC3, AAC, MPC, SHN, QCP, AMR, CAF, DTS and more to most popular audio formats.
- Extract music/sound/audio from all the popular video and audio formats with super quality.
- WinFF for Mac can convert videos and audios to all the media players including iTunes, QuickTime and more.
- Convert various videos and audios to transfer them to portable devices including iPod, iPad, iPhone, Xbox and more.
- Convert files to edit them in iMovie, Final Cut Pro and more.
- WinFF Alternative for Mac also supports downloading videos from popular video sharing sites in batch like Facebook, YouTube and more.
- Handle files with long names or name with unusual characters with ease.
- Good video editor: trim videos, join videos and audios together, split videos and audios into chapters, , remove black bars, increase audio volume, rotate videos, adjust audio channel, adjust video or audio bitrate to increase the quality, add or remove subtitles, add watermarks and more.
- WinFF for Windows is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
WinFF for Mac Free Download
Step by Step Guide on How to Use WinFF Mac
Below is a detailed guide on how to use WinFF Mac Alternative to convert videos and audios to media players, video and audio editing tools, portable devices, DVDs and more.
Step 1 Import Files to WinFF for Mac
Drag and drop the files to WinFF Alternative Mac software. You can also click the "Add File" button to load the files to the interface of Bigasoft WinFF Mac Video Converter.
Step 2 Choose the Format You Prefer
Go to the "Profile" drop down button and set the video format you want.
To edit the files with WinFF for Mac, go to the "Effect" window and do the editing in "Trim", "Crop", "Image", "Watermark", "Effect", "Audio", and "Subtitle".
To increase the audio volume, adjust channel, adjust video and audio bitrate, simply click the "Setting..." button to adjust them.
Step 3 Convert Video/Audio Files with WinFF Mac Alternative
Click the big blue "Convert" button to start the converting.
WinFF for Mac is a very nice WinFF alternative for Mac. With WinFF Mac, there is no need to worry about the conversion issue. Free download it to enjoy now.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.