TrueHD Decoder - Successfully Convert TrueHD Files to AC3, FLAC, DTS, AIFF, MP3, WAV, ect on PC and Mac
Convert 5.1, Stereo or Mono TrueHD Files to Freely Play TrueHD in Media Players, Portable Devices, and Video Editing Tools
December 19th, 2013 by Harvey Taylor
Tags: truehd converter, dolby true hd converter, truehd to ac3, thd to ac3, truehd to dts, truehd to flac, truehd decoder, dolby truehd encoder, dolby truehd decoder, mkv truehd to ac3, mkv truehd to ac3 5.1
Have no idea of what TrueHD is? Want to play TrueHD files without any limitation? Have the need to convert Dolby TrueHD to AC3, DTS, FLAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, OGG and more? Wonder if there is a way to convert videos or audios or DVDs with TrueHD codec to video or audio formats with other codec? Look for a good way to change TrueHD with 5.1, Stereo or Mono channel to other video or audio formats with 5.1, Stereo or Mono channel?
This is the right place for all the above puzzles. The following article will tell a perfect TrueHD Converter as well as a very easy way to all TrueHD converting and compatible issues.
Ideal Dolby TrueHD Converter
Bigasoft Total Video Converter, the most professional TrueHD Converter for both Windows and Mac users, is also a TrueHD Decoder.
As the wonderful TrueHD Decoder, it can help:
- Convert TrueHD audio to other audio formats like convert TrueHD to AC3, convert TrueHD to DTS, convert TrueHD to FLAC, convert TrueHD to MP3, convert TrueHD to AIFF, convert TrueHD to WAV, or convert TrueHD to M4A, OGG, AU, RA, MP2, and etc.
- Convert videos with TrueHD codec to the same video format with other codec like convert MKV with TrueHD to MKV with AC3 or convert MKV with TrueHD to MKV with DTS.
- Convert videos with True HD codec to other video and audio formats with other codec like convert MKV with TrueHD to MP4 with AC3 codec.
- Convert DVDs or Blu-ray Disc with TrueHD codec to other video or video formats for enjoying.
- Change audio channel like from TrueHD stereo to AC3 5.1/6 channel, from TrueHD 5.1 to DTS 5.1 or change AC3 with 5.1 channel to DTS 5.1 or change Mono or Stereo AC3 to AC3 5.1.
- Easily enjoy videos with TrueHD on media players like iTunes, QuickTime, Windows Media Players, VLC, portable devices like iPad, iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Microsoft Surface, BlackBerry, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, and so on, and video editing tools like iMovie, Final Cut and more.
- Freely upload videos with TrueHD to YouTube, Facebook and other popular video sharing sites.
- Dolby True HD Converter helps convert among more than 160 video and audio formats like MP4, AVI, Xvid, DivX, 3GP, MKV, WMV, RM, FLV, MOV, WTV, MXF, MVI, F4V, Apple ProRes MOV, WebM, VP8, AVCHD videos, MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, OGG, AIFF and etc. with 30X faster speed and superb video quality.
- Dolby TrueHD Converter has both Windows version and Mac version. TrueHD Converter for Windows and Mac are compatible with all the Windows and Mac systems.
- A nice video editor for you to easily cut, trim, crop, merge, clip video segments, add watermarks, remove or add subtitles, improve the audio quality and more for your better visual experiences.
How to Convert TrueHD Files?
The following passage will show a step by step guide to convert TrueHD to AC3, DTS, FLAC, MP3, WAV, etc. with TrueHD Converter easily and successfully.
Free download TrueHD Converter
Step 1 Import Files with TrueHD to Dolby True HD Converter
Simply click "Add File" button to load TrueHD files. If you prefer an easier way, drag and drop the file to the interface of the software.
Step 2 Set the Output Format You Prefer
If you want to keep the video format but simply change the audio codec, for example, change MKV with TrueHD to MKV with AC3, go to the drop down button on the right side of "Profile" and set the format as MKV. Then go to "Setting..." to find "Audio" in "Advanced" tab and set the "Audio Codec" in "Audio" as "AC3".
If you prefer to change the video formats to other video or audio formats with other codec, like change MKV with TrueHD to MP4 with AAC or AC3 with ac3 codec, set the output format from "Profile". When the profile is finished, go to "Setting..." -> "Advanced"->"Audio" ->" Audio Codec" and set the audio codec you want.
To change the audio channels, go to "Setting..." -> "Advanced"->"Audio" -> "Channels" and set the audio channels as 5.1, Stereo or Mono.
Step 3 Convert TrueHD Files to AC3, DTS, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, WAV, and ALAC
Press the big "Convert" button to convert TrueHD files.
TrueHD Converter is the best choice to convert TrueHD files to freely play TrueHD files anywhere anyplace. Free download Dolby TrueHD Decoder to start enjoying right now.
What is THD? Dolby TrueHD is an advanced lossless multi-channel audio codec developed by Dolby Laboratories. It is intended primarily for high-definition home-entertainment equipment such as Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD. It is the successor to the AC-3 Dolby Digital surround sound codec which was used as the audio standard for DVD discs. In this application, Dolby TrueHD competes with DTS-HD Master Audio, another lossless codec from Digital Theater System. Dolby TrueHD audio tracks may carry up to 24 bit audio in up to 8 discrete audio channels at 96 kHz or up to 6 channels (5.1 surround) at 192 kHz.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.