Audio Channel Converter - Convert between 6/5.1Channel, 2 Channel/Stereo and Mono
Easy Way to Convert Video/Audio in Mono, Stereo/2 channel to 5.1/6 Channel, Convert Mono, 6/5.1 Channel to 2 Channel/Stereo, Convert 6/5.1/2/Stereo to Mono!
January 17th, 2013 by Emily Moore
Tags: 6 channel to 2 channel, 2 channel to 5.1, convert 2 channel to 5.1 channel, convert 6 channel to 2 channel, how to change audio channel, audio channel converter, 5.1 to 2 channel, 6 channel to stereo
This article will introduce a step by step guide on how to change audio channel between 6 channel, 5.1 channel, 2 channel stereo, mono and etc. Then it is just easy to achieve the following demand:
- Convert 5.1 to 2 channel stereo like convert H.264 MP4 5.1 audio to 2-channel stereo source so as to play MP4 with 5.1-channel on Xbox 360.
- Convert 6 channel to 2 channels like convert 6 channel AC3 to 2 channel MP2 or convert an MKV 6 channel audio to 2 channel stereo without affecting video quality.
- Convert 2 channel to 5.1 channel like turn a dual channel wav file into 5.1 AC3 format; convert MP3 2 channel to 5.1 channel, convert 2 channel stereo to 5.1 surround sound
- Convert 2 channel audio into 6 channel to get surround sound in order to listen surround sound from home theater.
- Convert 6 channel to stereo like converting 6 channel CAF, OGG, AAC to stereo wave files or 2 channel AC3
- Convert multiple-channel to mono like 5.1/6 channel to mono, 2 channel stereo to mono and etc.
The following will take convert 2 channel to 5.1 channel as an example.
Acting as the professional Audio Channel conversion software, Bigasoft Total Video Converter can easily change all kinds of video audio channels to 5.1 channel, 2 channel stereo or 1 channel mono. It even can convert audio channels between 6/5.1Channel, 2 Channel/Stereo and Mono. And it supports to change audio channels in various video or audio formats including MP4, H.264, MKV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MOV, RMVB, WebM, WTV, TRP, MXF, MVI, AVCHD, DV, VOB, DVR, MPEG, FLAC, DTS, OGG, CAF, AC3, AAC, WAV, WMA, RA, MP3, MP2 and etc. It has both Windows and Mac version to help you convert audio channel on PC or Mac OS X.
Click "Add File" button to import the video or audio files which need to change audio channel from 2 channel to 5.1
Click "Setting..." button to go to the "Advanced Settings" Window, then click the "Advanced" tab to go to the Audio Channel column; click 2(Stereo) on the right side of Channels to choose 5.1 from the drop-down list
Click the "Profile" drop-down list to select preferable output video or audio format. (You can either select the profile just as the original format or select a different video or audio format)
Click "Convert" button to start and finish the stereo to 5.1 channel conversion.
How to Convert DTS MKV to AC3?
Convert CAF Audio to WAV, MP3, AAC, M4a, OGG on Windows and Mac
How to Adjust Audio Volume When Converting
How to Remove Audio Track from MKV, AVI, MP4, MPG, MOV, and WMV?
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.