FLAC to OGG - How do I convert FLAC to OGG?
February 5th, 2015 by Harvey Taylor
Tags: flac to ogg
FLAC to OGG - Bigasoft
Have CD backup music files in FLAC format and want to play with OGG player? Tried to convert FLAC to a more popular audio format without losing much quality? How to batch convert FLAC to OGG, MP3 or other formats for playing with QuickTime player, iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real Player? The following article will introduce a professional FLAC OGG Converter for Mac or Windows as well as a detailed tutorial on how to convert FLAC to OGG format.
Acting as a powerful FLAC to OGG Converter with support for various popular formats and encoders, Bigasoft Audio Converter for Mac is a professional audio converter which helps to cut, merge .flac files as well as other format audio formats, like OPUS, MP3, AAC, WMA, etc. It helps to solve these issues:
- I am looking for a program to batch convert more than 1000 .flac files to .ogg files. All of the .flac files are in one folder and I would like to save the converted .ogg files in a new folder labled OGG and retain song information if possible.
- In my music collection, I have everything in Flac. Basically, I want everything in this folder to go to OGG and be converted. Is there an easy way to convert all of my Flacs like this straight away?
- I have a directory for music and subdirectories for artists and so on some of my music is ogg and some flac how would be the best way to convert all the flac?
- Need to convert my flac music files to ogg to share to websites.
- How to convert flac to a format which can be played well with Apple QuickTime player, Real Player, Windows Media player? I know mp3 is a good choice, but I need the quality to be higher.
How do I convert FLAC to OGG?
Firstly, download Bigasoft Audio Converter for Mac to install on your Mac. If you need to convert FLAC to OGG on Windows PC, just try this Audio Converter Windows.
Firstly, download and install this GSM player and converter. After launching it, you can import the GSM audio to play with the left preview window. Bigasoft Audio Converter for Mac supports more than 100 video/audio formats and is fully compatible with the latest Mac OS X 10.10. If you are using Windows OS, like Windows 10, Windows 8, this Bigasoft Audio Converter Windows will meets all your needs.
Step 1 Import FLAC audio
Drag and drop the .flac audio file into this FLAC to OGG Converter, or you can click "Add File" to import the FLAC file. Bigasoft Audio Converter supports batch conversion.
Step 2 Choose OGG profile
Click "Profile" to choose "OGG Vorbis Audio (*.ogg)"profile from General Audio category.
Step 3 Finish FLAC to OGG Conversion
After all the above settings are done, click the big "Convert" button at the right bottom side to start the conversion. After a few clicks, the FLAC to OGG Conversion will complete.
More about OGG, FLAC
Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC) is an audio compression technique. It is a lossless compression type and highly recommended to those backing up a CD collection. However, few player can handle such format. So most time, we need to convert it to ogg or mp3 to enjoy it with portable media devices, such as iPad, iPhone, Android phone or tablets.
OGG is widely used and supported by Archos and Samsung devices, but not Apple iOS devices. OGG provides medium to high quality audio at between 16 and 128 kbps/channel and is better quality than mp3. So OGG files are optimized for music files.
Download Bigasoft Audio Converter to convert FLAC to OGG fast and keep all the metadata.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.