How to Solve "can't add music to iTunes" Problem?
Easy Way to Successfully Import and Transfer Music to iTunes (iTunes 11 included)
November 30th, 2012 by Emily Moore
Tags: can't add music to itunes, import music to itunes, add music to itunes, can't import music to itunes, transfer music to itunes, itunes won't add music, music to itunes 11, can't add music to itunes 11
As we know, iTunes is not only a media player for playing music and movies, iTunes is also a media library application which helps to download, save, and organize digital audio and video and helps to transfer media files from computer to iPod, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
However, sometimes we will encounter "can't add music to iTunes" issue in various situations:
- Situation 1: Though iTunes announced to support MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC and Apple Lossless (.m4a), we often fail to import those called supported music formats (especially often failed to import MP3 to iTunes, or import WAV to iTunes.)
- Situation 2: Can't add iTunes unsupported music formats to iTunes. In fact this is a normal phenomenon. But how wonderful if we can import those kind of music like FLAC, OGG, WMA, CAF, MP2, SHN, QCP, MPC, PCM, APE, AMR, AWB, AC3, AUD, RA and etc to iTunes!
- Situation 3: After updated to iTunes 11, I cannot import any kind of audio to my new iTunes 11
- Situation 4: Though we have successfully imported music to iTunes, iTunes failed to play them or failed to sync them to iOS devices like iPod, iPhone, iPad.
We will no longer have to worry "iTunes won't add music" issue as soon as we get Bigasoft Audio Converter! Bigasoft Audio Converter can convert all kinds of music to iTunes compatible format for fast import to iTunes (including the new iTunes 11).
- It supports converting lossless music formats including FLAC, Monkey's Audio (.ape), WavPack (.wv), TTA, ATRAC Advanced Lossless, WAV, AIFF, AU, raw header-less PCM, M4A, Windows Media Audio Lossless and Shorten (SHN) to iTunes supported lossless audio format like AIFF or Apple Lossless M4A.
- It also supports converting the above lossless music format to iTunes supported lossy audio format like MP3.
- It can convert lossy music like MP3, Vorbis OGG, WMA, Musepack MPC, AAC, ATRAC and CAF, QCP, AMR, AWR, MP3, RA to iTunes supported lossless or lossy audio format like AIFF or Apple Lossless M4A.
- It even can convert music video in AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, VOB, FLV, 3GP and etc to iTunes supported audio format.
The following is a step by step guide on how to import music to iTunes with the help of Bigasoft Audio Converter.
Click the "Add File" button to import the music file which can't be added to iTunes. Or you can also drag and drop your music file directly to the main interface of Bigasoft Audio Converter.
Click the "Profile" drop-down button to select iTunes compatible music format like "ALAC - Apple Lossless Audio Codec(*.m4a)" or "MP3 - MPEG Layer-3 Audio(*.mp3)" as output profile from "General Audio" category.
Click the "Convert" button to start converting the music file to iTunes supported audio format. It will be finished with high output audio quality and fast converting speed.
Start iTunes, you can directly drag and drop the converted music to the appropriate icon on the left side of the iTunes window, or choose File > Add to Library (on Windows, choose Add File to Library) and then select the converted music you want to add to iTunes.
Got a Windows? Free download your copy here (16.43MB)
Learn more about Bigasoft Audio Converter ...
FREE Download and Start Enjoying Now (41.68MB)
Learn more about Bigasoft Audio Converter for Mac ...
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.