3GA to MP3 Converter - How to Convert Voice Recorder 3GA files to MP3, WAV, WMA?
Convert Android, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Mobile Phone Recorded .3ga files to MP3, WAV, and WMA on Mac or Windows.
December 28th, 2012 by Emily Moore
Tags: 3ga to mp3, 3ga to mp3 converter, convert 3ga to mp3, 3ga converter, 3ga to wav, 3ga to wma, how to convert 3ga to mp3
The 3GA file extension .3ga often refers to the voice recorded files from mobile phones like Android, Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, Nokia and etc. The 3GA audio can use AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AMR-WB+, AAC-LC, HE-AAC v1 or Enhanced aacPlus (HE-AAC v2) audio codec.
- Can't open files with 3GA file extension on Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, or 2000.
- My wife sent me a .3ga file from her Samsung Galaxy S2 Smart Phone. I couldn't open it in any of the applications I had on my Mac.
- Unable to edit 3GA audio files like use them in e.g. a video in Windows Live Movie Maker
- When try to add 3GA to Windows Media Player, I get a message said "The file you are attempting to play has an extension that does not match the file format. Playing the file may result in unexpected behavior..."
- Be warned when upload iMovie creations to YouTube if CAF audio files from iLife Sound Effects Library are used.
- When I rename the file extension of my 3GA files from .3ga to .mp3, they play in VLC but not in Winamp, also loses sound quality when doing it this way.
If your media player doesn't contain direct support for 3GA audio files, but supports 3GP multimedia files, rename .3ga to .3gp or .mp3, then you can play the renamed 3GA files in most situations.
If your media player does not natively support 3GP and 3GA, a recommended solution is to convert 3GA to other popular format like MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A and etc. Bigasoft Audio Converter is just the right 3GA Converter which can convert 3GA to WMA, WAV, MP3, M4A, AC3, OGG, FLAC, RA, AU, AIFF, MP3 and etc. Aside from converting 3GA recorded voice files, Bigasoft Audio Converter also can convert QCP, AMR, AWB, FLAC, OGG, SHN, TTA, MPC, PCM, APE, VOC, VOX, AIFF, Apple Lossless and etc to MP3, WAV, and WMA and etc. In addition, it can extract audio from all kinds of video formats and save as MP3, WAV, FLAC, WMA, AC3, and so on.
The following will description a step by step guide on how to convert 3GA files to MP3 with the help of Bigasoft Audio Converter on Windows or Mac, this guide also applies to convert 3GA to WAV, WMA, M4A, RA, AC3 and etc.
Click the "Add File" button to import the .3ga audio files to Bigasoft Audio Converter. This powerful 3GA Converter also supports drag and drop function.
Click the "Profile" drop-down list at the bottom of 3GA to MP3 Converter interface to select MP3-MPEG Layer-3 (*.mp3) from the " General Audio" category.
Click "Convert" button to start and finish the 3GA to MP3 conversion.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.