How to Play MKV on PS3/Xbox 360/iPad/iPhone/Android/QuickTime/Zune...?
Step by step guide on how to play MKV, HD MKV files on PS3/Xbox 360/iPad/iPhone/Samsung/Android/QuickTime/Zune/PowerPoint/BlackBerry/Nokia and more.
April 22nd, 2013 by Bigasoft Support
Tags: how to play mkv, how to play mkv on ps3, play mkv on ps3, play mkv on xbox 360, play mkv on ipad, play mkv on android, play mkv on quicktime, mkv iphone, mkv zune, mkv samsung, mkv imovie, mkv powerpoint
As an open standard free container format, MKV (Matroska Multimedia Container) can hold an unlimited number of video, audio, picture or subtitle tracks in one file. It is intended to serve as a universal format for storing common multimedia content, like movies or TV shows. However, this file format is not compatible with most media players and portable devices.
Symptoms in Playing MKV Movies
- Most of video game consoles refuse to play MKV files like PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, and Wii etc
- iTunes failed to add and sync MKV movies to iPad, iPhone, iPod and more
- Difficult to play MKV on Windows Media Player, QuickTime, and many other media players
- Unable to play MKV on Android, Sansung, Nokia, BlackBerry, Zune and many other mobile phone and portable devices
- Failed to insert MKV to YouTube, Facebook, and PowerPoint for displaying
- Unable to import MKV to Windows Movie Maker/ Adobe Premiere Pro/ iMovie/Final Cut Pro for video editing
- Convert MKV, HD MKV to MP4 to helps play MKV on PS3, PSP, Zune, Wii, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Android, Sansung, BlackBerry, YouTube, Facebook and more
- Convert MKV, HD MKV to WMV/AVI to helps play MKV on Xbox 360, Windows Media Player, and Windows Movie Maker etc
- Convert MKV, HD MKV to MOV to play MKV on QuickTime, Mac, Wii and more
- Convert MKV, HD MKV to DV for importing MKV to iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express
- Convert MKV, HD MKV to MPEG-1 for inserting MKV to PowerPoint or burning MKV to VCD
- Convert MKV, HD MKV to MPEG-2 to burn MKV to DVD
- Convert MKV, HD MKV to 3GP/3GPP to play MKV on mobile phones like Nokia
- Convert MKV, HD MKV to FLV, VOB, WebM, ASF, MPG, SWF etc to play MKV anywhere
Step by Step Guide on How to Play MKV Movies anywhere
Step 2 Import MKV file
Click "Add File" button to import MKV video file. Or you can also simply drag your MKV file directly to the main interface of this software.
Step 3 Set proper output format for successfully play MKV anywhere
Click the drop-down button on the right side of "Profile" to select proper output video format for specific player or portable device.
- To play MKV on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PS3, PSP, Zune, Android, Samsung, BlackBerry, YouTube, Facebook and more, select MP4 from the "General Video" category from the "Profile" drop-down list.
- To play MKV on Xbox 360, Windows Media Player, and Windows Movie Maker etc, select AVI or WMV from the "General Video<" category from the "Profile" drop-down list
- To play HD MKV, select proper video format from "HD Video" category, and then select desired video resolution by clicking "Setting..." button.
Step 4 Convert MKV
Press "Convert" button to start the MKV conversion.
Step 5 Play MKV files and enjoy
After finishing MKV conversion, locate the converted MKV files and transfer them to your media players or portable devices to achieve playing MKV movies anywhere including MKV iPhone, MKV Zune, MKV iMovie, MKV PowerPoint, MKV PS3, MKV iPad, MKV Xbox 360, MKV Samsung, MKV Android, MKV QuickTime, MKV BlackBerry, and MKV Nokia etc.
How to Convert DTS MKV to AC3?
Convert MKV to iPad to Play 720p or 1080p MKV on iPad 4/iPad mini/iPad Air/iPad 3/iPad 2
How to Convert Video to MP4 with AC3 5.1 Audio?
MKV in VLC - Play MKV in VLC on Windows 8 and Mountain Lion
How to Play AVI on PS3 Successfully?
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.