WMA to AAC Converter for Mac - Convert WMA Files on Mac OS X
Convert WMA to iTunes, QuickTime, iMovie, iPad, iPod, iPhone in Batch Successfully
September 3rd, 2013 by Emily Moore
Tags: wma converter for mac, wma converter, wma to mp3, wma to wav, convert wma, wma to m4a, wma to aac, wma to aiff, wma to flac, wma to itunes, wma to mp3 converter, wma to wav converter, wma to quicktime, wma to imovie
There are many WMA Converters or Audio Converters in software market claiming that they can convert WAM to a lot of audio formats. As a matter of fact, most of them just change the file extension wma to others. What is worse, the audio quality is bad. In addition, few of the WMA Converter is compatible with Windows 8. It is quite hard to find the right WMA Converter for Mac.
What can we do if we want to convert WMA files on Mac OS X or Windows 8/7/XP/Vista? How to play WMA files on all kinds of media players or portable devices? Is it possible to edit WMA files with any audio editing software? Can we convert WMA to all the popular audio formats?
Bigasoft WMA Converter - Audio Converter will provide solution to all the above issues. This software is specially designed for Mac user. It can also be called WMA Converter for Mac. It is an advanced WMA to AAC Converter, WMA to M4A Converter, and WMA to iTunes Converter. It is so easy to convert WMA files to almost all the popular video and audio formats to successfully play or edit WMA files anywhere.
Why Choose Bigasoft WMA Converter?
Comparing with other WMA Converters, Bigasoft Audio Converter provides lots of advanced features:
- The good WMA to M4A Converter can convert WMA to M4A, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, ALAC, and AC3.
- The ideal WMA to WAV Converter enables to convert WAV, M4A, MP3, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AC3 and more to WMA.
- Extract audios or music from videos in AVI, Xvid, DivX, H.264, MP4, 3GP, MKV, WMV, RM, FLV, MOV, WTV, MXF, MVI, F4V, Apple ProRes, MOV, WebM, VP8, 720p, 1080p, 1080i HD, AVCHD videos and more and convert them to MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AC3 and more.
- Convert WMA to iTunes, QuickTime, iMovie, iPad, iPod, iPhone and more for playing or editing.
- This Mac WMA Converter is compatible with Mac OS X 10.4(Tiger), 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(OS X Lion), 10.8(OS X Mountain Lion), 10.9 (OS X Mavericks).
- Have support for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 2000.
- Download YouTube Videos and convert YouTube videos to WAV, M4A, MP3, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AC3 etc.
- WMA Converter for Mac fast and easily converts WMA files in batch.
- This WMA Converter features editing functions like split WMA files, cut off the unwanted parts, merge the WMA files into one, increase the sound volume, adjust the audio channels, change the audio bitrate and more.
How to Successfully Convert WMA Files?
The following will show a step by step guide on how to fast and easily convert WMA to M4A, AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, and AC3 in batch with WMA Converter for iTunes, QuickTime, iMovie, iPad, iPod, iPhone and more on Mac and Windows.
Make Preparation: Free Download WMA Converter
Step 1 Import Files to WMA to MP3 Converter
Click "Add File" button. Load the files to WMA converting tool.
Step 2 Set the Output Format
Click the "Profile" drop-down button to select desired audio format as output profile.
Take converting WMA to MP3 as an example.
Click the "Profile" drop-down button. Set "MP3 - MPEG Layer -3 Audio (*.mp3)" as the output format.
To convert WMA to iTunes, QuickTime, iMovie, iPad, iPod, iPhone and more, you need to convert WMA to M4A or MP3.
Step 3 Edit Files (Optional)
- To merge WMA files, click "Edit" button to choose "Uncheck All". Then select all the video clips you want to merge. Right click to find "Merge Selected into One" from the context menu.
- To split WMA files, right click the file to find "Spilt by Chapter". Then the file can be split.
- To trim the files, go to the "Trim" button to set the start time and end time as you wish to cut files.
- To increase the sound volume, click "Setting..." -> "Advanced" -> "Volume" to set the volume you want on WMA Converter. You can also overwrite the volume with the number you want.
- To adjust the audio channel, go to "Setting..." -> "Advanced" -> "Channels" to set the audio channels as 1 (Mono), 2 (Stereo) or 5.1 (6 Channel).
- To change the audio bitrate and more, simply go to "Setting..." -> "Advanced" and adjust the parameters you prefer.
Step 4 Convert WMA to AAC, WAV, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, ALAC, and AC3
Click "Convert" button to convert WMA files.
WMA Converter is a professional WMA converting tool enabling to easily convert WMA to M4A, AAC, to WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, ALAC, and AC3 on Mac and Windows. With this good WMA to M4A Converter, it is quite easy to convert WMA to iTunes, QuickTime, iMovie, iPad, iPod, iPhone. Free download it to start enjoying with hesitation.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.