How to Convert BWF Files to WAV with BWF Converter?
Easy Way to Convert BWF to FCP or Play BWF in iTunes, Mac, Android, Windows Media Player with the professional BWF Converter
October 9th, 2013 by Emily Moore
Tags: bwf converter, convert bwf to wav, bwf to wav, bwf to wav converter, bwf to mp3, bwf to wma, bwf to m4a, bwf to flac, bwf to aiff, bwf to ogg, bwf to ac3, bwf to ape, bwf fcp, bwf itunes, bwf windows media player
BWF, short from Broadcast Wave Format, is an extension of the popular Microsoft WAVE audio format. BWF is the recording format of most file-based non-linear digital recorders used for motion picture, radio and television production. BWF is a WAV audio format to a certain degree. The only difference between a BWF and a "normal" WAV is the extended information in the file header (Bext-Chunk, Coding-History, etc...), which also limits the compatibility of BWF files. BWF is incompatible with Mac computers, most media players, portable devices or editing software.
To get rid of the file compatibility limitation, a recommended way is to convert BWF to WAV or convert BWF to WMA, convert BWF to MP3, convert BWF to M4A, convert BWF to FLAC, convert BWF to AIFF, convert BWF to OGG, convert BWF to AC3 or convert BWF files to other common audio formats. The following article will tell an advanced BWF Converter as well as a detailed guide on how to convert BWF files on Mac or Windows.
About BWF Converter
Bigasoft Audio Converter, the professional BWF Converter, provides easy way to convert BWF files to WAV, MP3 or other audio formats. The powerful BWF to WAV Converter is a very good audio editor that can join or merge BWF files together, cut off the unwanted BWF files, split BWF files, adjust the BWF channels, and improve the BWF audio quality and more.
Unique Features of BWF Converter
- Convert BWF to WMA to play BWF in Windows Media Player, Xbox 360, PSP, PS3, Blackberry, Creative Zen, Zune, and more.
- Convert BWF to M4A or MP3 to play BWF files in iTunes, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, QuickTime etc.
- Convert BWF to MP3 to upload BWF to YouTube or other video sharing sites.
- Convert BWF to other popular audio formats like WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, AC3, AU, and RA.
- BWF Converter can extract audios or sounds from many videos formats including MP4, AVI, WTV, MKV, Xvid, DivX, H.264, Apple ProRes, 3GP, RM, MOV, WebM, VP8, 720p, 1080p, 1080i HD, AVCHD videos and more.
- Convert F4F to other popular video formats like convert F4F to WTV, MKV, Apple ProRes, Xvid, DivX, H.264, 3GP, RM, MOV, WebM, VP8, 720p, 1080p, 1080i HD, AVCHD videos and more.
- BWF Splitter - Split BWF files into chapters.
- BWF Converter for Windows - All Windows system supporter (Windows 8 included).
- BWF Converter for Mac - Support all Mac system (Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8(OS X Mountain Lion) included).
How to Convert BWF Files?
The following article will provide a step by step guide on how to convert BWF to WAV, M4A, FLAC, WMA, MP3, AIFF, OGG, AC3, APE and more with a powerful BWF Converter.
Preparation: Free download BWF Converter
Step 1 Import BWF Files to BWF to WAV Converter
Click "Add File" button to load the BWF files to BWF Converter.
Step 2 Set the Output Format as WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A, FLAC, AIFF or Others
Click "Profile" drop down button and set the audio format you want.
To split the BWF files, right-click on the task list to find "Split by Chapter" and click it. Then your BWF files can be splitted.
You may go to "Setting..." button to adjust the audio channel or improve the audio quality.
Step 3 Convert BWF to WAV, M4A, AIFF, MP3, FLAC and more
Hit the big "Convert" button to convert BWF files.
BWF Converter is an easy-to-use BWF to WAV Converter to freely convert BWF files on Mac and PC to play BWF files anywhere anyplace. Free download the advanced BWF to MP3 Converter to start enjoying right now.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.