VQF Encoder - Encode and Decode VQF to MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, FLAC on Windows and Mac
VQF Player - Play VQF in Windows Media Player, iTunes, iPod or Edit VQF in iMovie, Windows Movie Maker and more
September 5th, 2013 by Emily Moore
Tags: vqf converter, vqf to mp3 converter, vqf encoder, vqf to mp3, convert vqf to mp3, vqf to wav, vqf to m4a, vgf to flac, vqf to aiff, vqf to wma, vqf player, vqf to itunes, vqf to ipod, vqf to windows media player
VQF, short from TwinVQ, is a new audio compression format developed by the Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NNT Labs). Comparing with MP3 file format, the audio quality of VQF is almost the same with MP3 but VQF has smaller file size. In additional, MP3 has higher compatibility than VQF. It is a pity that VQF is incompatible with most video media players, portable devices or editing software.
In order to make VQF as a more popular file format, a recommended solution is to convert VQF to the common formats like convert VQF to MP3 with a professional VQF Converter. The following passage will show a good VQF Encoder as well as a very brief guide about how to convert VQF files on Windows and Mac.
Bigasoft Audio Converter, the professional VQF Converter, can easily convert VQF files. The powerful VQF Encoder enables to encode and decode VQF to all the popular audio formats like encode VQF to MP3, M4A, WMA and more. This advanced VQF to MP3 Converter provides solution to audio editing such as join VQF files, split VQF files, cut VQF files, rotate VQF files, adjust VQF files channels, adjust the audio bitrate and more. What is more, this ideal VQF Converter is an advanced VQF Player.
Unique Features of VQF Encoder
- Convert VQF to M4A or AIFF to play VQF in iTunes, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, QuickTime etc.
- Convert VQF to WAV to play VQF in Windows Media Player, Blackberry, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Creative Zen, Zune, and more.
- VQF Converter converts VQF files to MP3 to import VQF to iMovie, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, etc for editing.
- Convert VQF to MP3 or WMA to upload VQF to YouTube, Facebook, and other popular websites.
- Convert VQF files to DVD supported WAV or MP3 to burn VQF to DVD or CD.
- VQF to MP3 Converter can extract audios or music from all kinds of videos formats like MP4, FKV, WTV, MKV, Apple ProRes, Xvid, DivX, H.264, 3GP, RM, MOV, WebM, VP8, 720p, 1080p, 1080i HD, AVCHD videos and more.
- The VQF Encoder supports encoding VQF audio formats to OGG, AC3, MP2, RA and more.
- VQF Player - Freely Play VQF files.
- VQF Converter for Windows is compatible with all Windows systems including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 2000.
- VQF Converter for Mac has support for Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8(OS X Mountain Lion), 10.7(OS X Lion), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.5(Leopard), Mac OS X 10.4(Tiger).
How to Convert VQF Files?
The following article will provide a step by step guide on how to convert VQF to MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, AC3, RA, MP2, and more with the ideal VQF Converter.
Preparation: Free download VQF Converter
Step 1 Import VQF Converter
Click the "Add File" button to add VQF to MP3 Converter.
Step 2 Set the Output Format as MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, FLAC and WMA
Click "Profile" drop down button. Choose the file format you want.
To edit VQF files, you can go to the "Effect" window to do some basic editing.
To increase the audio volume, adjust channel, change audio bitrate, click the "Setting..." button on VQF Converter to adjust them.
Step 3 Convert VQF to MP3 and Other Popular Audio Formats
Click the "Convert" button to decode VQF files.
VQF Converter provides a nice way to encode and decode VQF files to MP3, M4A, AIFF and more on Windows and Mac to freely play VQF anywhere. Free download the powerful VQF Encoder and VQF to MP3 Converter to start converting VQF for enjoying now.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.